Property search
Chateau after refurbishment (No.: 1325)
Location
South Czechia
Floor area
650 m2
Price
Price upon request
+420 724 981 800
+420 724 982 400
Description

The castle is first mentioned in the 14th century, it was rebuilt to its current form in 1701. The complex is fenced by wall and consists of the chateau and 4 auxilliary buildings. It has been reconstructed in good taste, quality materials were used. There is a ground source heat pump that provides effective and cheap heating. There are both radiators and heated floors. The property is connected to the public water supply and electricity. There is also a well from the middle ages. The plot of land measures one acre.

On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, saloon with fireplace, kitchen, dining room, guest room and spacious bathroom. Total area of the ground floor is 170 sq. meters. The cellar has the floor area of 33 m2. On the second floor there is a central hall, two fully furnished apartments. The floor area of the second floor is 180 m2. Baroque roof has also been refurbished, it has ceramic tiles. The plumbing is brought up to the attic, so that additional premises and rooms can be built there.

The chateau is fully furnished by antique furniture. It is connected to security and ready for immediate use.

In the yard there are additional repaired buildings. The former garage for horse drawn carriages is used for 4 cars (87 m2). There are stables with ground floor surface of 136 m2, barn with 215 m2. The yard borders on a small lake with relaxation zone.